Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Audacity of Hope




The Audacity of Hope

President Obama writes about important issues concerning politics, constitution, faith, race, international politics and family.

Other than the debate about the Democrats and Republicans favoring different economic and social policies there is a touch of a caring father, husband and some one who understands the race problems in this country. Most of the time such brilliant people do not succeed in life. But Mr. Obama has proved that it can be done. That gives me a lot of hope.

I am personally touched by the book. I feel this book is a must read for anyone interested in current politics, the issues that concern all of our lives. I liked his broadmindedness, liberal and well thought out ideas.
The struggles he had to go though and how luck had favored him sometimes and how he
took challenges and most of all how he balanced all these things in his life is amazing. Gives me a lot of hope.

No comments: