Thursday, August 18, 2011

speculating and not waiting,losing is easy but waiting and gaining is hard

When one knows what to do but yet one cannot do what one wants to then there is a problem somewhere. Fortunately I do not have losses but all my gains have been lost because of day trading.

The underlying macro economic conditions are weak and the market is bear. I have not taken advantage of this situation. I shorted stocks but put all money in one stock and took stress when it fluctuated and sold off at a loss or day traded.

Now I am in no loss no gain situation. Do I want to make money or not is the question???

The way to do it is to diversity the shorting into 3-4 stocks and segments. All stocks are falling broadly.
This is a great opportunity to short the market not to leave it and run.

One a good 2 to 3 day rally upwards, short the stocks broadly, one in financial sector for sure like BAC.
Fossils has been falling like crazy. As you know the most gains come during this time when the stocks fall from the top part of the hill.

The graph formation now is utter bear and if I can short broadly and wait, I will surely realize gains. I should not touch the stocks because the markets behave the way they should not in short periods of 2 to 3 days but within 2 to 3 weeks time.

Stop day trading completely. This is the best analysis of the present conditions and why not to day trade. I have been day trading and missing all the big moves. It is an utter waste of knowledge of the markets.

No comments: