Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Roll over Weekly AAPL options

One has to just roll over weekly options. I know I am in a loss situation but that does not matter.

The consolidation goes on to a maximum of 6 days, it can be longer but usually 6 days. Now today is the 3 rd day for AAPL.

It is very important to be in a position when AAPL takes off 10 points. The weekly 675 option that is now ranging from 3.5 to 4.5 ie as AAPL moves from 673 to 675 intraday.

My average on this option is 4.01 . That is a good average price for this option. I have to roll over the weekly option at that price or what ever is very close to it so that I do not lose money.

Roll over on Thursdays. If deep in the money then buy closer to in the money options. Do not worry about the fluctuations. I know it is too high but that is the risk I have taken when playing with options.

Like last week options, If I just kept the 660 and 665 options as it is I would have got all my losses back by this time.

The day to sell the weekly options is the day when apple moves 10 dollars. Just wait out, it will happen. If it does not happen just roll it to the next week.




No comments: